Here is an example of the included shortcodes in this theme.
- Google Maps: easily insert a Google Map into any page, post or sidebar widget. Comes with a nice visual editor that makes inserting maps easy. Just click the “map” icon in the editor toolbar.
- Banner: insert a flag or brush styled banner. Banners can have a link. Just click the “banner” icon in the editor toolbar to insert a new banner onto any post or page.
- Blog Listing: this shortcode is useful for inserting a list of recent blog posts onto any page of your website, this is mostly used on the home page.
- Icon: choose from over 600 icons. Insert a vertical or horizontal icon banner ( these can have a title, description and clickable link). Or insert a little circle styled icon, useful for “contact us” social media buttons.
- Line: Choose from 6 different line designs. Great for separating content.
This is an example of the GOOGLE MAPS shortcode:
This is an example of the BANNER shortcode:
This is an example of the BLOG POSTS shortcode:
Note: My husband just read this post and said if he didn’t know better, he would think this was something that happened to me recently. He is expecting calls from friends, “Is Linda all right?” I explained to him that people who read my blog know that I[…]
I had run from Michael the Archangel in 1973 and was living with my rescuer for about a year. At first, I felt relieved and somewhat settled. I knew I had some post traumatic stress symptoms. For instance, when my boyfriend attempted to put his arm around[…]
“Jesus wept.” (John 11:35 KJV). This, the shortest verse in the King James version of the Bible, used to perplex me. Jesus waited four days after hearing his good friend Lazarus was sick before coming to see how he was. By the time Jesus arrived, Lazarus had been[…]
Questions about long-held beliefs can lead to fear. The path to the other side is to move through, and not around the questioning of your heart. My own questions came early. I came to a relationship with Jesus Christ in a wonderful church in the middle of a[…]
Another hot, muggy day in the City of Angels; smog so thick my eyes burned. I wiped away another streak of black eyeliner, catching it as it ran down towards my cheek, and I kept walking, keeping time with the jingle bells that hung from the end of[…]
I live in a house that is considered by some to be super cute, but it is also an odd mod podge of rooms, held together with lath and plaster. The story goes that the man who originally built the house was a person who dealt in tin,[…]
A simple choice, really. Walk to the bottom of the hill, cross the street, and stick out my thumb to hitch south to Hermosa Beach, or keep trudging down the hill with my arm out towards the street, my thumb hooked forward, hoping some poor soul would be[…]
(The following took place about 8 years before my brother’s suicide. I was fifteen years old, and my boyfriend, who would soon become my first husband, was twenty. He introduced me to gang bangers, prostitutes, car thieves, and a pimp named Slim. I quickly lost my innocence).[…]
I received news from a friend recently. After reading my post titled, “Rehoming Annie,” she was under the impression that the breeding home where I bought her was at fault. As I re-read my post, I could totally see how someone could reach that conclusion. I want to[…]
It’s been awhile since I have been able to write a post. I had surgery two months ago and was laid up and in pain. I wasn’t motivated to sit at a desk and write. I apologize for the gap. A major life event happened after running from[…]
This is an example of the ICON shortcode:
Choose from over 600 icons. Choose your own icon colors. Choose from 3 icon layouts (horizontal, vertical and circle). Demo below:
This is an example of the LINE shortcode:
This is the “arrow” line:
This is the “heart” line:
This is the “dash” line:
This is the “flower” line:
This is the “leaf” line:
This is the “rectangle text” spacer, insert any text you like: